Analytics Module Overview
X32 Healthcare’s Online Staffing Optimization (OSO) software measures an emergency department’s operational performance by examining patient volume, it’s common statistical data, and current staff scheduling. OSO will use this information to provide visual insight into patient arrival volume and staff demand by hour and day of the week. Other useful OSO features include patient metric benchmarking, provider productivity summaries, and output that can be easily integrated into your own analysis and presentation.
OSO is designed so you can easily:
• Input physician, APP, nurse, and other staff scheduling
• Input key metrics, productivity values, and patient volume
• Benchmark your key quality patient metrics against published databases with peers from all over the nation
• View weekly patient arrival patterns and acuity segmentations that will support data driven improvements to operational plans and processes
• View your current provider resource demand and alignment to create optimized schedules
No Reviews found for this course.